Wednesday, June 8, 2016

80 Hour Work Week

The life of an entrepreneur is filled with emotions. These emotions flood the business creator on a regular basis. I feel it is important to learn to laugh at ourselves. Therefore, I created this blog so I can share some of the humor I come across in my life. My goal is to make the lives of other founders better. I hope you enjoy a few laughs and it makes your day better.

Those who begin the journey of starting up their dream and idea think they are going to experience the freedom of being your own boss. Yet they have not begun the 80 hour work week. Creating your startup is like raising a child. You won't get any sleep and there will be constant messes to clean up.

So here are today's top clues that you are an Entrepreneur.

5. You are willing to work 80 hours a week to escape having a job.
 
       What an oxymoron, we double the work to receive all the reward.

4. You drink and bleed caffeine.

         If I could I would have an iv line filled with caffeine put in. How much do you drink?

3. You wake up at 2 a.m. with an idea that won't let you sleep.

        If your spouse has ever yelled at you to come to bed, you know what I'm talking about. I keep a notepad by my bed now.

2. Your cell phone is attached to your hand.

       Your family might not understand why you can't put your phone down. My mother yelled at me multiple times for talking on the phone while setting up my sister's wedding.

1. You get mad at your spouse for hanging clothes in your office or closet.

If you ever had a fight over the closet with your spouse than you know you are an entrepreneur. Feel free to share your stories below. I would love to start a conversation.


1 comment:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete